top of page
1. List 3 things, big or small, you are grateful for right now.
2. Write about one of your happiest memories.
3. Who is your biggest inspiration? Why?
4. Write down 3 of your traits that you are proud of.
5. What hobby makes you happiest? Why?
6. Describe a time you helped someone else.
7. What is something you need right now? Be honest.
8. Draw or describe your favorite place, real or imagined.
9. Write about your favorite feel-good song.
GOT THIS! is a virtual toolbox for users to build a new relationship with their mind, body, and life goals.
Daylio can help you track your mood and activities throughout the day and display them through stats, charts, and correlations.
An organization that trains youth peer support leaders. The different sections of the wheel represent our sources of strength when working to maintain a strong mental health.
The Mentor Center is a face-to-face, drop-in resource center for middle and high school students to receive academic, social-emotional, and technology support.
bottom of page